Sunday 12 January 2014

The Dark Side of Me

Hello gorgeous... How are you? I hope you enjoy your day! Currently I'm in the lecture hall, waiting for the class to start... Actually my friends and I came 2 hours early...hoho...(there's a bit of a misunderstanding about the timetable...if not I would still be in my bed...purring...hahaha). Oh well...here we are in the lecture hall waiting...and I decided to write a little tiny bit about this blog...hence, the post entry. Now let's get to business...
Why did you name your blog House of 14th? What is it?


First of all, I like horror movies...and the name is kinda spooky...you know like the house of wax and Friday the 13th etc...But the main reason why I chose this name is because I live in a house number 14...yeah...it's that obvious... Nothing creepy about that...haha  

Why did you blog? What's with the post title?

Hmm... Because I want to express myself freely both my good side and bad side...honestly I'm a nice person and I want to stay nice but... sometimes I just wanted to arrrgghh( you know what I mean...or you don't). 

So that's my dark side...hence the title. Further more, writing is like a therapy for me...for example if I write during I'm angry, become less angry because I need to choose and arrange my words all proper... because English is my 2nd language...sorry for the wrong grammar...have mercy on me Grammar Nazis...peace yo.   I think that's all for now...
~~mata aishita ne~~
p/s:
I wrote this in the class but the Internet is a ×#$!*. Post it a little bit late...="=

No comments:

Post a Comment